Are you an educator, youth group leader, social worker or parent looking for online safety resources to either
1) spark a cyber safety discussion or,
2) plan a lesson on being safe online?
Browse our collection of #ThembaSouthernAfrica resources below:
Search by topic:
Acronyms back to school Child Protection Week South Africa cyberbullying Definitions facts forms icebreakers Instagram MOMO Online Grooming Online Safety Quotes for the classroom Social Media Safety South Africa tech addiction Terms TikTok WhatsApp YouTube
- TikTok – What Is It And Why Should Parents Be Cautious?
- The ‘5 Faces Of Cyberbullying’ In South Africa
- Recommendations For Addressing Cyberbullying With Your Child
- Suspecting Your Child Is Being Cyberbullied – Signs To Look Out For
- Back-2-School: Addressing Cyberbullying at School
- Holidays and the Internet: How to keep your children safe online
- How To Help Someone That Is Experiencing Online Abuse – Tips from Twitter
- 10 Questions Every Parent Needs To Ask Their Teen About Instagram
- Staying Safe on WhatsApp – Tips for Educators
- 5 Important Do’s and 5 Wise Don’ts for the Youth on Social Media
- Online Grooming: Tips To Keep Your Children Safe On Social Media
- Instagram 101: A Comprehensive Guide For Parents and Educators
- Online Safety – Key Terms and Definitions Every Parent and Educator Should Know
- CPW2019 – Child Protection Week 2019 [South Africa]
- How can I set a good example for my children when I am addicted to social media?
- Top Online Safety Blogs from Parents Corner – a Bulksms.com initiative
- Quotes to help raise awareness of cyberbullying
- #MOMO – What Parents Need To Do Next
- What Online Risks Can Young People Face?
- Common Forms of Cyberbullying
- Cyberbullying Facts